Every process step in winemaking requires the consumption of some form of energy.
The need to conserve our natural resources, reduce our carbon footprint, and offset the rising and unpredictable costs of energy compel us to use sustainable energy practices to ensure the sustainability of our winery businesses.
Winerywise provides evaluation tools to help you determine what you need to know about your winery's energy consumption and develop sustainable practices in these areas:
- Establishing an energy management program
- Auditing energy use and determining consumption information
- Energy efficiency and conservation programs for all operations
- Carbon footprint and carbon offsetting
- Employee training and energy management education
- Improving the facility energy management program